All our professionals at Tooth Booth maintain the highest levels of accreditation and pursue ongoing education to stay abreast of the latest trends in dentistry.
Dr. Michael J. Booth, D.D.S, P.C.
Graduate Valparaiso University, May 1978 – B.A. Chemistry/Biology.
Graduate University of Detroit, May 1982 – Doctor of Dental Surgery, Elected National Dental honor Society – Omicron Kappa Upsilon.
University of Detroit, Associate Pre-Clinical Instructor, Prosthetics Department, 1983
Graduate F.O.R.C.E. – 1988
- Faculty for Orthodontic Research & Continuing education
- Member American Dental Society – 1982 – Present
- Member Michigan Dental Society – 1982 – Present
- Member Macomb Dental Society – 1982 – Present
Positions Held in Macomb Dental Society
- Liaison to Delta Dental Professional Relations Review Board, 1985 -1988
- Executive Council Member, 1990 – 1993
- Assistant Public Relations Director, 1992 – 1994
- Peer Review Committee Team Leader, 1994 – Present
- Golf Outing Chairperson 1991 – 1994
Positions Held in Michigan Dental Society
- I.F.G. Board Member 2004 – Present
- I.F.G. Finance Committee 2006 – Present
- Hockey Coach, Baseball Coach
- Shelby Township Property Tax Board of Review
- Peace Lutheran School – Board of Education
- Lutheran Heritage Foundation Board Member
- Valparaiso University Alumni Board
Wendy – Registered Dental Hygienist
I graduated from Ferris State University, and have been practicing for 25 years (22 of which have been with Dr. Booth)
I pride myself in helping people of all ages achieve their optimal oral health. An important aspect of my job is not only the clinical/ “hands on”, but through prevention and education.
I enjoy spending time with my patients, getting to know each one of them and their families. There is nothing better than the feeling of accomplishing positive things for people and hearing how great teeth feel after they are clean.
Ann- Registered Dental Hygienist
I attended the ‘University of Detroit School of Dentistry and graduated Cum Laude with a Bachelor of Science Degree in Dental Hygiene. I stay abreast of the newest products and dental procedures by attending regular continuing education classes. I am also a member of the American Dental Association. I have been employed by Dr. Booth for more than 25 years. Our goal is to provide the highest level of care. We want all of our patients to have a pleasant experience and achieve a healthy and great smile!
Jennifer – Dental Assistant
Hi, my name is Jennifer and I’m Doctor Booth’s dental assistant. I have been assisting for 11 years and am glad to have a job I really enjoy. It’s great to meet new people and the patients we’ve seen for years become like family. Staying up to date with new materials and techniques is a must, so continuing education is really important to me.
Linda – Office Manager
Hi my name is Linda and I’ll be the first to meet and greet you. My experience in the dental practice has ranged over 25 years in all the different phases of dentistry. I’m here to assist you with appointments, insurance and payments.
Helping to make you smile is the business I enjoy!